Sunday 13 November 2011

...a trip from archenland

Hello again.
I just got back from Archenland. The rest of my siblings and I had some business there. King Lune of that country is very pleasant company. Peter and Ed enjoyed very long conversations with him even though he is quite a few years older than them. His wife, the queen, is delightful.  Archenland is a very beautiful land, but not half so lovely as my beloved Narnia. 

Anyway, back to the subject.  Pete and Ed wanted some advice on a battle plan to defeat the giants of the north. The dreadful things are making trouble again, bothering the fawns, dryads and the rest of our subjects. We didn’t really come to a conclusion. Although stupid, the giants are bad tempered and not to mention big. If you have any ideas please tell me.
Travelling back to Cair Paravel, We had a bit of trouble with a talking wolf. I think it was part of the Maugrim’s pack. (You know, The White witch’s chief of police.)  Ugly, huge and basically plain scary. One of the dwarfs shot it with a well timed arrow.
My beloved mare Allene has become lame recently. We’re not sure what is wrong with her. I've had everything possible done for her, but nothing seems to be working. Peter refused to let Lucy use any of her cordial on her. I know that the cordial is special but right now I’m not very happy with his decision. I bet he would use some on his horse if need be.
More later, it’s time for lunch.
Your queen
~Susan

1 comment:

Miss H said...

I'm sorry about Allene, I hope Lucy will use her cordail, and if it ran out, I'm sure Aslan will fill it right back up.
And I think Aslan made it that it could never run out. :D